Members of the Historic Preservation Commission were appointed by the Amana Colonies Land Use District Board of Trustees Pursuant to Chapter 303, Code of Iowa and Chapter 21.00 of the Land Use Plan. Members of the Historic Preservation Commission are resident electors of the Amana Colonies Land Use District and are qualified by interest in, knowledge of, or experience in matters pertaining to the history, culture, and architecture of the Amana Colonies.
- Betsy Momany, term expires 2021
- Alex Momany (Chair), term expires 2022
- Jeff Conquest (Vice-Chair), term expires 2023
- Peter Hoehnle, term expires 2024
- Elisha Presson-TePoel, term expires 2025